Workflow: Key issues for the middle office in asset management firms today
The latest edition of Workflow is now available and contains an essential round-up of our most recent content.
With the current political and economic climate, the industry faces a number of opportunities and threats and it is crucial that both asset managers and asset service providers recognize them if they are to remain profitable and competitive.
There are a number of market stresses currently, ranging from market uncertainty and the return of volatility to updates in regulations and new regulations being implemented.
Workflow Issue nine discusses:
- Uncovering country risk during market uncertainty
- The World Cup and randomness
- Differing ideologies between the US and EU when it comes to liquidity risk
- How to deal with the deluge of data in fixed income
- How to tell the difference between a cloud-native solution and a cloud-wrapped solution
- The reason behind the GIPS® 2020 update